TERMS & CONDITIONS
Rules of Canine Neuropark Entry:
You accept and keep to the below outlined Terms & Conditions including the "Control of hazards", to be accepted as a Canine Neuropark Member
-> You MUST scan the QR Code which is located to the left of the gate inside the park and adhere to the health & safety measures advised to you, to prevent the spread of Covid-19.
OMICRON MEASURES AT CANINE NEUROPARK:
-> Please keep a safe distance of at least 5m + from other members leaving.
->Use the hand sanitizer, tissues and sprays provided at Neuropark
->Preferably, if it is during a busy time of day, consider wearing a mask while arriving and leaving the the Neuropark Gate if other people are close by.
Plsease adhere to these measures during the Omicron outbreak to ensure Canine Neuropark is and stays a safe place for you and your dog(s)
At Level 4 Canine Neuropark stays closed<-
CANINE NEUROPARK IS FOR MEMBERS ONLY.
YOUR NZ$30 YEARLY MEMBERSHIP FEE PAYS FOR THE WEBSITE, BOOKING SYSTEM, PAYPAL BUTTONS AND FEES, ACCOUNTING AND ALL OTHER ADMIN.
THE FIELD HIRE CHARGES ARE REINVESTED IN MAINTENANCE, REPAIR, LOCK REPLACEMENTS, CHARGES RELATING TO THE LAND ETC REALTING TO OUR LEASE WITH LINZ.
NEUROPARK IS MONITORED WITH SOLAR SECURITY CAMERAS 24/7.
BEFORE YOU USE THE REHAB STATIONS PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE WATCHED THE YOUTUBE VIDEOS ON OUR WEBSITE:
PHYSIO REHAB TUTORIAL FOR MEMBER
ANIMALPHYSIONZ & AOC (and their approved & registered associates) ARE THE ONLY REGISTERED PHYSIO & REHAB SPECIALISTS TO GIVE PHYSIO AND REHAB TREATMENT AND / OR TREATMENT ADVISE AT OUR CANINE NEUROPARK CHRISTCHURCH LOCATION.
SPEAKINGDOG (and approved associates by SpeakingDog & Neuropark) ARE THE ONLY TRAING / BEHAVIOUR CONSULTANTS TO PROVIDE BEHAVIOUR ADAPTATION AND INFERENCE PRACTICES AT CANINE NEUROPARK ESPECIALLY IN THE MAZE.
THE NEUROPARK MAZE IS MADE TO BRING THE DOG'S AROUSAL DAWN THUS NO RUNNING IN THE MAZE.
HAZARD SIGNS ARE PROVIDED AT THE ENTRY GATE, READ THEM CAREFULLY.
IF YOU ENTER WITH MULTIPLE DOGS, THE DOGS MUST KNOW EACHOTHER AND HAVE BEEN PROPERLY SOCAILIZED WITH EACHOTHER, BEFORE YOU VISIT CANINE NEUROPARK.
1) All members will be required to read and accept the outlined Terms & Conditions on this page as well as read the "Email News Articles" sent out to members pointing out new hazards, virus circulation and general notices which could affect the members and their dogs safety when entering Neuropark.
Failure to do so may lead to membership termination.
2) Ensure you wear proper footwear when you enter the park
3)When you enter and leave the park, be respectful and kind to the next owner and dog and give each other space, curving around each other.
4) Unclick your dog from his/her HARNESS once you entered and locked the gate behind you.
Do not use Head-Halters, no-pull harnesses, chocker's, martingale collars or anything that could restrict breathing, blood circulation, glands, muscular movements, shoulder joints and scapula and the likes
5) Rehab Stations are for dogs only- if you have children with you ensure they stay off the stations. CANINE NEUROPARK TRUST WILL NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY IF SOMEONE GETS HURT STANDING ON STATIONS OR IN THE PARK ITSELF. PLEASE BE CAREFUL AND ADHERE TO OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE.
6) Rubbish Bin is provided in the park next to the entry gate.
7) Rubbish bin is for dog poop only!!
8) If your dog digs a hole, please refill as good as you can and tap soil down
9) DO NOT Run multiple dogs unattended. This could lead to injury such as muscle sprains, skin rips or even de-gloved tails. Ensure you have the dogs in view at all times.
10) As a user, notify us if any repairs are required to the exercise equipment or Maze immediately so it can be repaired promptly.
11) Management will inspect the park daily; therefore, please be prepared that management may enter and check Neuropark at any time.
12) Any damage to fencing must be notified immediately. Neuropark will stay closed until repairs to the fencing conclude.
13) Any accident or incident at Canine Neuropark must be reported using the Accident & Incident Report Template (below). A copy must be forwarded to LINZ as part of our lease agreement.
14) A First Aid Box is available hanging on the wooden fence. You MUST notify Canine Neuropark if you used the First Aid Box so we can restock it.
15) Dog Trainers, Behaviorists and any canine consultants MUST HAVE permission by the Canine Neuropark owners and Trademark holders (including SpeakingDog) to use the park. MEMEBRSHIP DOES NOT GIVE ANYONE THE RIGHT TO USE CANINE NEUROPARK FOR THEIR OWN BUSINESS PURPOSES. PROFESSIONALS WHO ARE ALLOWED TO USE THE PARK WITH THEIR CLIENTS MUST ADHERE TO ALL TERMS & CONDITIONS, EXPLAIN THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS TO THEIR CLIENTS AND KEEP THE DOGS PHYSICAL STATE OF HEALTH AT THE FORGROUND OF ANY TREATMENT PLAN. THIS IS AFTER ALL ONE OF THE FOUNDATIONAL PILLARS OF CANINE NEUROPARK.
CANINE NEUROPARK WILL REVIEW THE HEALTH & SAFETY PLAN, POLICIES, PROCEDURES & OPERATION REGULARLY.
(SCROLL DOWN TO GO THROUGH THE HAZARD NOTIFICATIONS)
NEUROPARK ACCIDENT & INCIDENT REPORT TEMPLATE
NAME OF PERSON:
NAME OF DOG:
DATE & TIME OF INCIDENT:
FIRST AID KIT USE?
VET VISIT REQUIRED?
MIKADO BRANCHES IN THE BACK OF NEUROPARK, TRIPPING HAZARD; COULD LEAD TO SPRAINS / MUSCLE INJURY
RAISED BEDS IN MAZE, TRIPPING HAZARD; COULD LEAD TO SPRAINS / MUSCLE INJURY
REHAB STATIONS, BUMPING INTO & TRIPPING HAZARD; COULD LEAD TO LACERATIONS / SPRAINS / BRUISING
UNEVEN TERRAIN & STEPS, TRIPPING HAZARD; COULD LEAD TO SPRAINS OR BRAKES
ENTERING NEUROPARK ALONE AT NIGHT; INJURY / PERSONAL ATTACK; COULD LEAD TO INJURY WITHOUT HELP NEARBY
CONTAGIOUS SURFACES; COULD LEAD TO COVID 19 OR OTHER FORMS OF VIRAL OR BACTERIAL TRANSMISSIONS AND SPREAD
RUBBISH; CONTAGIOUS SURFACES; COULD LEAD TO ILLNESS, DIARRHEA, SKIN LACERATIONS FROM SHARP OBJECTS
MULTIPLE DOGS; OVER EXCITEMENT; BUMPING / RUNNING IN TO EACH OTHER; COULD LEAD TO INJURIES OR FIGHT
DOGS RUNNING; SLIPPING IN CURVE; COULD LEAD TO SPRAINS, DEW CLAW RIPS, BRUSIING, MUSCLE TEARS, DISLOCATIONS, BREAKS
As per paragraph one of the health and safety management plan:
-ensure proper footwear is worn (#2)
-keep children and people of stations; they only hold the weight of dogs (#5)
-use stations as per the "how to" videos supplied
-stay out of way of running dogs and keep them in view all the time
-multiple dogs must only enter if they know each other and are well socialized with each other
-LIMIT OF 4 DOGS TO 1 PERSON FOR ADEQUATE SUPERVISION AND SAFE ENCOUNTERS
-when you rehab multiple dogs, you must walk them on lead to Neuropark in a suitable HARNESS keeping pressure of dogs neck and shoulders free from any straps and / or material
-keep to Covid 19 health & safety meassures advised to you in your booking reply
-QR Code scanning required
YOU MUST NOT ENTER CANINE NEUROPARK IF YOU FEEL UNWELL, ARE SICK OR HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH (A) COVID 19 POSITIVE PERSON(S) AND RESCHEDULE YOUR BOOKING VIA YOUR NEUROPARK ACCOUNT
SHOULD YOU BE NOTIFIED BY THE MINISTRY OF HEALTH THAT YOU HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT TO A COVID 19 POSITIVE CASE, YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY INFORM CANINE NEUROPARK MANAGEMENT.